Anders Peterson & Middle Circle community members will be walking in the SF Pride Parade with Reconciling Works. Join us! RSVP to let us know you're joining us in the parade below:
Middle Circle will meet with the ReconcilingWorks group at the parade lineup on Sunday morning. Walkers are to assemble at 11:00 am at the latest. We are slot #40. We will gather on Spear between Market and Mission (loading group J1).
Once the parade starts, we’ll make our way down Market Street spreading a message of welcome and inclusion for everyone.
• Dress comfortably for the parade, you will be walking 10 blocks
• Wear sunscreen, a hat, and have water as well as a snack
• There is no parking; take public transportation
• For more information on the SF Pride Parade go to: www.sfpride.org/parade
• Join ReconcilingWorks on Facebook for late-breaking updates on parade day