Not planning to travel for Thanksgiving this year or don't have family nearby?
You are cordially invited to give thanks and feast with friends at our 6th Annual Friendsgiving Thanksgiving!
***Know any friends that may be looking for a place to go to share a wonderful meal in good company? Please invite them to the evite. All are welcome!***
- You are welcome to arrive at 3 PM to complete any preparations for your potluck contribution.
- We will have the football game on for the sports fans and will plan to eat around 4 PM
- Folks are welcome to stay after dinner to play games
WHAT TO BRING
1. A side dish and/or drinks to share. We'll need to cover all the bases so please sign-up on this spreadsheet and tell us what you're bringing.
2. Snail mail addresses of those you appreciate: We'll have a Thankful Station where you can create a postcard and send it to someone you appreciate!
3. Board games! Bring a classic game or your new fav–we'll keep the gaming going until late into the night.
Please RSVP by the evening of Sunday, November 18th, so we have an idea of how many people to prepare for.
Shareable link for friends: http://evite.me/Y3mnzRqsVM
Can't wait to celebrate with you!