Don't have family to nearby?
Not planning to travel this Thanksgiving?
You are cordially invited to give thanks and feast with friends at our 5th Annual Friendsgiving Thanksgiving!
- You are welcome to arrive at 3 PM to complete any preparations to your potluck contribution.
- We will have the football game on for the sports fans and will plan to eat around 4 PM
- Folks are welome to stay after dinner to play games
Michelle & Anders will prepare the fowl: Turkey and Ducks (Canvassback, Mallard, and more)!
WHAT TO BRING
1. A side dish and/or drinks to share. We'll need to cover all the bases, so please sign-up on this spreadsheet and tell us what you're bringing.
2. Snail mail addresses of those you appreciate: We'll have a Post-Your-Gratitude station where you can select a postcard, write a short note to someone you appreciate and put a stamp on it.
3. Board games! Bring a classic game or your new fav–we'll keep the gaming going until late into the night.
Please RSVP above by the evening of Sunday, November 20th, so we have an idea of how many people to prepare for.
Know any friends that may be looking for a place to go for turkey day? Please invite them to the evite. All are welcome.
Can't wait to celebrate with you!
Anders & Michelle